Question Result

Question to the Minister for Social Development
Ref NoMemberQuestionTabledAnswered
AQO 5048/11-15 Mr Sydney Anderson
(DUP - Upper Bann)
To ask the Minister for Social Development to outline the level of garden maintenance assistance available to tenants of social housing who are older, as well as those with a disability.
+ Display Answer
07/11/2013 Answered

Find Your MLA

Locate your local MLA

Find MLA

News and Media Centre

Read press releases, watch live and archived video.

Find out more

Follow the Assembly

Keep up to date with what's happening at the Assembly.

Find out more


Enter your email address to keep up to date

Sign up