AQW 15091/11-15

Mr Robin Swann
Ulster Unionist Party
North Antrim

Tabled Date: 04/10/2012
Answered On Date: 22/10/2012
Priority Written: No

To ask the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development to detail the process to lodge a formal complaint under the Northern Ireland Countryside Management Scheme.

Participants in the NI Countryside Management Scheme may appeal against a penalty applied their payment. The appeals procedure is included in Annex A (placed in library).
The Department of Agriculture and Rural Development has a formal complaints procedure which is included in Annex B (placed in library).