Question Result

Question to the Minister of Finance and Personnel
Ref NoMemberQuestionTabledAnswered
AQW 8531/11-15 Mr Jim Allister
(TUV - North Antrim)
To ask the Minister of Finance and Personnel to detail (i) the arrangements that are in place which permit civil servants and public servants to claim for damage to their personal property whilst at work; (ii) whether negligence on the part of the employer, employee or agent, is necessary for any such pay-outs, or whether goodwill or no fault payments are available; (iii) what restrictions or exemptions apply; (iv) how compensation is determined; and (v) what compensation has been paid out in each of the last five years, including the largest and smallest amounts paid in respect of individual claims.
+ Display Answer
20/02/2012 Answered

Find Your MLA

Locate your local MLA

Find MLA

News and Media Centre

Read press releases, watch live and archived video.

Find out more

Follow the Assembly

Keep up to date with what's happening at the Assembly.

Find out more


Enter your email address to keep up to date

Sign up