No public tours, events or visitor activities will take place, until further notice.
Assembly business continues, check the business diary for information on Plenary and Committee meetings.
Title: MrOfficial Last Name: McCrossanOfficial First Name: DanielUsual First Name: DanielDate of Birth: 20/10/1988Party: Social Democratic and Labour PartyConstituency: West Tyrone
Room: Room 325Address: Parliament BuildingsTownland: BallymiscawWard: StormontTown: BelfastPost Code: BT4 3XXEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address 1: WRAY HOUSEAddress 2: 1 CHURCH STREETAddress 3: Townland: TOWN PARKS OF STRABANEWard: Town: STRABANEPost Code: BT82 8BSPhone: 02871882828Fax: Email: Strabaneoffice@sdlp.ie
1. Employment and Earnings
None. (Registered 5 April 2017)
Director, White Strand Investments Limited (Hospitality business) (Not Trading) (Interest commenced on 12 April 2019). (Registered 19 July 2019)
* Trading started on 15 August 2019 when White Strand Investments Limited bought a former public house, Sweeney McGinty’s at 64 Railway Street, Strabane BT82 8EH . No rental income is received from the property. The Business is not yet open. Estimated income from White Strand Investments Limited in the first year: between £3001 - £5000. Approximate hours worked: 8 hours per week. (Registered 3 October 2019)
2. Donations and other support
Valarie Rowan provided me with a free period of office rent in my Omagh constituency office from November 2016 to May 2017. (Registered 5 April 2017)
3. Gifts, benefits and hospitality
White Strand Investments Limited (Hospitality business) (Not Trading) - sub-category (i) (Interest commenced on 12 April 2019). (Registered 19 July 2019)
* Trading started on 15 August 2019 when White Strand Investments Limited bought a former public house, Sweeney McGinty’s at 64 Railway Street, Strabane BT82 8EH. (Registered 3 October 2019)
6. Land and Property
Partner in White Strand Investments Limited, which has bought a pub at 64 Railway Street, Strabane BT82 8EH (Interest commenced on 15 August 2019). (Registered 3 October 2019)
On 16 September 2019, I enrolled on a two-year part-time Master of Business Administration degree course at Queen’s University and have received a bursary towards the course fees of £5,000 for this academic year. I have also received a Student Loan of £2,750 for the first year of the course. (Registered 3 October 2019)
8. Unremunerated interests
9. Family members who benefit from Office Cost Expenditure
Locate your local MLA.
Read press releases, watch live and archived video
Find out more
Keep up to date with what’s happening at the Assem
Enter your email address to keep up to date.