Title: MrOfficial Last Name: WellsOfficial First Name: JamesUsual First Name: JimDate of Birth: 27/04/1957Party: Democratic Unionist PartyConstituency: South Down
Room: Room 218Address: Parliament BuildingsTownland: BallymiscawWard: StormontTown: BelfastPost Code: BT4 3XXEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address 1: 12 Bridge StreetAddress 2: Address 3: Townland: KilkeelWard: Town: KilkeelPost Code: BT34 4ADPhone: 02841 769900Fax: Email: email@example.comView Office Location
1. Employment and Earnings
None. (Registered 19 April 2017)
2. Donations and other support
3. Gifts, benefits and hospitality
Henderson Japan Unit Trust (sub-category (ii)).
Liverpool Victoria Pension (sub-category (ii)).
Aviva Pension (sub-category (ii)). (Registered 19 April 2017)
6. Land and Property
One private rental property in County Down from which rental income is received, owned by my wife.
Three private rental properties in County Down from which rental income is received, jointly owned. (Registered 19 April 2017)
Deferred member of the National Trust Pension Scheme.
Strategem Northern Ireland; a company which occasionally surveys the views of MLAs on a wide range of issues. A fee of £50.00 is payable for each survey completed. I donate this sum to charity or party funds.
As Chairman of the Northern Ireland Raptor Study Group I undertake survey work for which I receive travel and accommodation expenses. (Registered 19 April 2017)
* (The Northern Ireland Environment Agency provides grant aid to the Northern Ireland Raptor Study Group) (Registered 28 April 2017)
* Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI): My brother and three cousins are poultry breeders who supply a leading Northern Ireland based company. All four have installed wood pellet boilers under the RHI and receive payments from this scheme. (Registered 5 May 2017)
8. Unremunerated interests
Chairman, Northern Ireland Raptor Study Group.
Treasurer, Chosen Northern Ireland.
Member, Orange Order.
Member, Royal Black Institution.
Member, Apprentice Boys of Londonderry. (Registered 19 April 2017)
9. Family members who benefit from Office Cost Expenditure
Locate your local MLA.
Read press releases, watch live and archived video
Find out more
Keep up to date with what’s happening at the Assem
Enter your email address to keep up to date.