No public tours, events or visitor activities will take place, until further notice.
Assembly business continues, check the business diary for information on Plenary and Committee meetings.
Title: MrsOfficial Last Name: Little PengellyOfficial First Name: EmmaUsual First Name: EmmaDate of Birth: 31/12/1979Party: Democratic Unionist PartyConstituency: South Belfast
Room: Room 359HAddress: Parliament BuildingsTownland: BallymiscawWard: StormontTown: BelfastPost Code: BT4 3XXEmail: email@example.com
Address 1: 15 Cregagh RoadAddress 2: Address 3: Townland: BallynafoyWard: Town: BelfastPost Code: BT6 8PXPhone: 028 90455936Fax: Email:
1. Employment and Earnings
I have worked at the Bar of Northern Ireland as a practicing Barrister and remain a Barrister (non-practicing).
2. Donations and other support
3. Gifts, benefits and hospitality
QUBRIC Ltd (dormant - never traded). (sub-category (i)).
CIPCR Ltd (dormant - never traded). (sub-category (i)).
6. Land and Property
The undernoted are not required to be registered however I wish for it to be noted that:
• I worked as a special adviser to the First Minister from 2007 - end of September 2015.
• My husband is a member of the Senior Civil Service, currently Permanent Secretary of Health and is 'Head of Profession' for Civil Service Accountant.
8. Unremunerated interests
Director, CIPBCR Ltd (not for profit).
Director, QUBRIC Ltd (dormant company which has never traded).
Director, CIPCR Ltd (dormant company which has never traded).
9. Family members who benefit from Office Cost Expenditure
Locate your local MLA.
Read press releases, watch live and archived video
Find out more
Keep up to date with what’s happening at the Assem
Enter your email address to keep up to date.